- Place your candle in a draft free area.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to a quarter inch.
- On the first burn, let your candle melt & reach the edges of the pot.
- Soak in hot water.
- Remove wick.
- Wipe away any remaining wax.
- Use your pottery as a jewelry holder, soap dish, plant pot, etc.
- Our pottery is 100% food safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe & oven safe (up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep away from drafts. Be mindful and careful of where you choose to burn candles.